Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Earth Day...Everyday!

Happy Earth Day!

I love this month and how conscience we are about teaching our children about recycling and reusing.
My tee shirt designs are made from recycled bottles and I do love how this eco feature makes a world of difference. Reusing is really key! I am trying to work this into many facets of my life.

I have a few new designs on the horizon that I am very excited about. They are Antarctic animals that National Geographic
Explorer will have on their shelves this season. We will be adding the gentoo penguin and Walrus to our collection of Antarctic animals like the Adelie penguin (Picture on the right), polar bear and  series of whales.
Keep up the good conscience thinking and please visit Preciousfewonearth again soon!

Cheers,
Saundra

1 comment:

  1. Looking for something creative to do, there are interactive environment-focused events that you can click to join. We organize virtual Earth day celebration events with creative activities to remain connected to each other.

    ReplyDelete