Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Precious Few On Earth at the Farmer's Market

October is when Precious Few On Earth starts getting very busy!
 I started the business at the local Farmer's Market where I met many of my regular customers who have been big supporters of my business. It makes me so happy to hear the collection of animal tees the kids have! I have seen children grow up wearing my special designed animal appliqued tees. I have enjoyed customers sharing stories at the Farmer's market, it has always kept me connected and feedback has helped my business grow.
Currently on the first and third Sunday of the month you can regularly find Precious Few On Earth at the Studio City Farmer's market and occasionally Hollywood and Santa Monica other weekends.
We returned this last month after a few years, to the Abbot Kinney Festival in Venice, which is held once a year and the best place to shop! One of my yearly favorites is the Manhatten Beach Hometown fair a two day event, which I do with my good friend and owner of Pebbles Clothing in Santa Monica, where you can find Precious Few On Earth tees.
If you go on the Precious Few On Earth 'Where to buy'  page on the website information is posted.
It's been a great beginning of Fall for us! Precious Few On Earth tee shirts are headed for Antartica on the Linbald Expedition cruise ship! National Geographic requested the Antartic Adelie Penguin and Orca designs! Stay tuned for that in my next Post...

Many Thanks!









No comments:

Post a Comment